Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Blerg, I blogged.

So today is October 22, 2013.  I am currently stuck at the unfortunate age of twenty.  All of your good friends are now twenty-one but you seem to be the only who can't get into a bar without pulling out your sister's friends ID and hoping you won't get this time.
Yes, I have decided to start a blog, more for my personal use than anyone else.  After toying with the idea for a couple years and going through journal after journal and getting to lazy to write anymore I thought it would be a good idea.
I have always like writing, mostly to myself. ( I consider myself quite humorous.) And I usually feel sooo much better when I get everything I wanna say out.  And consequently, I also started a blog because I can now type hella faster than my fat little fingers write.
So, here we go ( or probably just me but that's okay too).  Welcome to my journey.  It may be dull at times, probably a lot of times, ( I am not as interesting as I think I am.) But whatever, this isn't for your entertainment anyways! JK but really its kinda just for me K? K.

I am waiting for my philosophy class to start today.  Like right now, in 10 mins.  Actually, its like twenty.  I get the time wrong.  I just had a test in my Methods class, which was oddly easy ( I probably got everything wrong).  Because isn't that just our luck.  To try try or rather ocassionally lack the try, but still think or feel or hope you did good because well, you kinda tried right? and you kinda feel good? NO! YOU FAILED! HA! Fuck professors sometimes.  I swear they do that just to fuck with you, so when your real life comes along your always busy thinking your fucked and don't try too hard for a better future because every time you friggen try you fail.  Things college teaches me: Professors like to fuck with you; and not even in the good way. :(
But oh well! I do what a want! Just kidding I really don't.  My family, school, work, friends...they all run my life.  I rarely, if ever do what I actually want.  Like to go philosophy for example.  While I understand that people like to debate and discuss it. I don't. At all.  I find dull with evidence of any proof of anything they are talking about.  And while I normally don't have tooo much of an issue with that when 150 people start hating on GOD I get a little frustrated.  I am a considerably open minded person but everyone in my class is so fucking cynical it ruins the rest of my day.
No mention that the professor only gives two exams.  If you fail one, you basically suck. BUT the class and the test would be so much easier if we actually learned what they hell everything was about. Besides telling us stories about cows and shit I would actually like you to quiz me on the material, or make sure everyone understands, because unlike my previous perception about this class, philosophy is not based on a matter of opinion.  Apparently.




No comments:

Post a Comment